M-hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only the best are allowed to have a license and to call themselves, Magical hunters!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mekanic: The magician of the machine...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeldisaster
F-Ranked
F-Ranked

Hunter Reputation : 2

Mekanic: The magician of the machine... Empty
PostSubject: Mekanic: The magician of the machine...   Mekanic: The magician of the machine... Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:15 am

Mekanic: A character I created a LONG time ago for a short story that I wrote (and I still have the floppy disk he's saved on in my drawer - Just to show you how long ago I wrote it, but it's awesome!) who has a cool power in my opinion.

He's not a true mechanic (in the story, he's made fun of for this fact), though his power simply lets him reorganize mechanical gadgets and electronics into other mechanical gadgets and electronics.

For example: he has the ability to take apart a television and put it back together into two walkie-talkies. Or he can reassemble a cell phone into a tracking device. His power creates gadgets that normally couldn't be created from the original materials used.

It seems like a useless and confusing skill, but it actually can come in handy more than you'd think...

So what's your opinion on my character, Mekanic?
Back to top Go down

Mekanic: The magician of the machine...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M-hunters :: The OOC :: Spells and Powers-
Jump to: