M-hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only the best are allowed to have a license and to call themselves, Magical hunters!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunter Reputation System, good or bad?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliet
Admin
Admin
Juliet

Hunter Reputation : 6

Hunter Reputation System, good or bad? Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Reputation System, good or bad?   Hunter Reputation System, good or bad? Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:48 pm

As you may noticed there is a plus and a minus sign at the right side of my post. It's called the Hunter Reputation system. Every post have these signs that you can click, but you won't see it in your post. You give a plus if a post is helpful or simply amazing, creative, kind...etc. You give a minus if the post is rude, spam, has too much cussing, flamming.... etc.

You can see your acquired Hunter Reputation points at the left side of your post or in your profile.

The question is, is this a good or a bad idea?

I applied this system on this board to make members have an actual attempt of improving as a poster and helping others... so they can gain something good or a simple reward for being a good member of the board.
Back to top Go down
https://m-hunters.forumotion.com
hypermonkey
F-Ranked
F-Ranked

Hunter Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Reputation System, good or bad?   Hunter Reputation System, good or bad? Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:05 pm

I think it's a pretty good idea. Things like that will usually motivate me to do better in whatever the 'rating' is being applied to.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Admin
Juliet

Hunter Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Reputation System, good or bad?   Hunter Reputation System, good or bad? Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:25 pm

Nothing really special. Just serves as some sort of preview, if the member is a good one or not. Those who got negative ratings obviously are not-so-good members. Those who got high ratings are good members and have a good reputation around the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://m-hunters.forumotion.com
M!cH@3L 001
F-Ranked
F-Ranked
M!cH@3L 001

Hunter Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Reputation System, good or bad?   Hunter Reputation System, good or bad? Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:26 am

I agree with hypermonkey I think it's a good idea as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Reputation System, good or bad?   Hunter Reputation System, good or bad? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hunter Reputation System, good or bad?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M-hunters :: The OOC :: Info Pub-
Jump to: